THE ULTIMATE TEST FACILITY
WITH A HUGE CHOICE OF COMPONENT TEST RIGS PERMITING OVER 200 DIFFERENT TESTS, WE WILL DEVELOP AN INDIVIDUAL TESTING SOLUTION FOR YOU.
We possess multiple examples of various single component rigs, allowing simultaneous testing to streamline development. With rare rigs such as our transmission testing systems, MTS 329 full-car road simulator and rotary damper rigs, TGR-E has it all.
A WORLD OF TESTING OPTIONS
It is not simply the choice of machines and processes which sets TGR-E out as a class leader; our highly-skilled technicians come from a variety of industrial sectors and are adaptable to meet whatever challenge they face.
For an overview of the additional test facilities check out the summary below. For comprehensive details of all the specialist testing solutions under one roof please contact us directly.
- Multiple suspension component rigs
- Steering system test rigs
- Static brake test rig
- Component testing machines, analysing force, torque and temperature
- Centre of gravity rig, also for accurate three-directional inertia tests
- High-performance shaker with climactic conditions for fatigue testing
- Load frames for damper, side intrusion panel, material and suspension testing
- High-frequency material test rig
- Uni-axial damper test system including rotary damper capability
- Stress test rig for carbon composite parts
- Driveshaft test rig to pre-stress or rate driveshafts
- Three-dimensional coordinate measurement system
- Geometric optical measurement, with TGR-E-developed post processing tools such as for complete car stiffness maps
- Scanning of surfaces, such as static tyre deformations under load
- FIA homologation facilities for all static chassis homologation tests
- In-house calibration for force, torque, displacement, angle, acceleration, electrical dimensions and temperature
- On-site machine shop for simple adaptations and jig modifications